Friday, June 7, 2013

My Travelling Diary @ Taman Negara Tanjung Piai..

Finally.. I reached here..
Taman Negara Tanjung Piai..
Actually I'll be doing my internship @ Malakoff Tanjung Bin Power plant

Behind me is the ship..


Tanjung Piai is the Southern Most Tip of Mainland Asia..

And I am proud!
Because..


I reached here!

Here is just a wide sea..

Nothing else..
N there are a lot of ship.
The ship belongs to the power plant i think.

Pulau Kukup is near here..


and also Pulau Kerimon, Indonesia..


And from here, I can know the exact distance from Singapore, Mecca, Paris and many else..


One day I'll reach there..





 I go there with her. Farhana..

 One of the specialty here is


 the mangrove..




 Mangroves act as containers of sediment and nutrient..

 Hutan Bakau..



 We have so much fun here!

 and it is peaceful in here..

 very peaceful.. and calming..

 The more we know about nature, the more prepared we are about our future..
 
 the signboard..



She is single! ooppss!

  Sumer binatang adalah liar yer.. hati-hati.. ooppss.. not me kay..

I'm going there.. but wait.. a picture first.. hehehe..

 Here I saw a lot of unique snails.. They're called, Siput Berongan..

 Beware of the warning! hehehe..



I got the chance to go up here..

 and I am up here.. Menara Pemerhati.. Touched the leaves..


Wif my fwen..

It was a very interesting journey..
I hope one day I can bring my friends here.. 
Even though this place has nothing aside from nature..
I really love it!

 That's all from me!
and remember...


You'll never walk alone!

3 comments:

Kay_24 said...

really nice!

EReeN_pOWeR! said...

hehe.. jeluz x?

Kay_24 said...

Mmg jeluz..nk ajak awk g sne sme2..klu kro pnjg umur..hehe

Post a Comment