Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kelong! Kelong! Kelong!

This is what I've done on a day b4 Ramadhan.
I visited this place! errr... Alone..

 
Around 5.45 pm in the evening..

 An ordinary fishing village..

The village name is Parit Penghulu I think.. Or Port Penghulu.. Either one laa..

 Yeah! There it is! The boats! Soooo many!!

 Hehe.. This is the prove that I've been here..

 Seriously.. I've never seen the real fisherman's boat before.. I feel very excited!

 This is what happen when u travel alone.. kekeke..

 Hey kiddo.. I'm taking ur picture!

 ok.. A little bit challenging..
 I came here to vent my stress.. This one here is the best spot for me!

 Ouh.. If I can ride this boat...

Very peaceful here...

Ok.. This is just the boat terminal to Kelong. 
This place is called Kelong Maswira..
One day, I'll ride the boat and go to the place named Kelong! 
Wait for me ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment