Sunday, July 14, 2013

Saat Aku Diuji..

Today is the 5th of Ramadhan..
N today a big incident happen on me while I'm driving alone..
The windshield of my car suddenly cracked out of the blue!
It doesn't happen in the town..
But it happen in the countryside..
I slowly park my car at the roadside and get out of the car immediately..
At first, I called my best friend, Fofot and asked her to come.. 
Then I called my dad and asked for what to do..
I didn't asked for help from the cars that passed by..
I just keep calm and do as what my dad says..
N after a few moments, a car stopped n 3 guys came out..
In the meantime, I just trust Allah..
I think that Allah sent them to help me..
Alhamdulillah.. They're a very good guy.. 
They help me to remove all the cracked glass..
Even though they are also fasting, they did it wholeheartedly..
After that my best friend came n help me..
I think that I want to share wif u guys for today..
Whereever you are, whatever things happen..
Please never forget Allah the Almighty..
He is always near to us.. 
Always there for you..
Put your trust in Allah.. And be patient..
Because you'll never know the secret behind tawakal..

2 comments:

Kay_24 said...

I'm so sorry for what happened..
It's all my fault..
Please blame on me..
Cause I'm too much..
I'm sorry..
Hope that someday, I can replace my mistakes with my lot of love to you..
I'm really2 sorry..

EReeN_pOWeR! said...

Don't feel sorry..
It is not your fault..
This is a reminder from Allah..
That He is always with me where ever I go..

Post a Comment